Monday, March 7, 2011

this is what dreams are made of.

Such strange dreams lately. 


I'm really not the type to think about/remember my dreams, but lately I have been.. I found this one especially entertaining for some reason:


Taylor Derr and I, (only she didn't have red hair so how can I be sure it was her!?) were at some place watching people in the most normal way possible. If I had to guess I'd say it was a small, local concert or something. After it was over, we were immediately just walking down this sketch hallway to an apartment/dorm room or something that we lived in. (Roommates= Nightmare.) Anyway, we were walking in to our lil' place saying we wished we were as cool as those people. So, naturally, I sit down at my computer and google/facebook something about being cooler, and the not red-head Taylor Derr of my dream goes "I'm cool now.. My name is Natalie Freakin' Portman."




coloring, girl scout cookies, & NFP.



No comments:

Post a Comment