Sunday, March 13, 2011

this has got to get funnier.

GOSH JG DRIVES ME NUTS!
I basically just had this conversation:

        JG- "So I was checking the stats from my blog and a lot of me readers come from the link on your blog, so thanks ha."
        ME- "how do you do that?!"
        JG- explains and says "so yeah, I'll have 3000 views this month."
        ME- "Shutup."
        JG- "Totes seriously."

I took a couple things away from this.
1. Blogs have stats? 
2. People check the stats? (JG) 
3. People come to my blog? (Aw, shucks!)
4. JG has 3,000 views just this month? 
5. PEOPLE, STOP VISITING HIS BLOG. JUST DON'T DO IT.
6. "Totes seriously?" 



Friday:
Taylor Derr was in Fayetteville for an obligatory visit. It was really good to see her eyebrows again and get to hangout with her. "I'm starting to think I'm literally saying no to the voice of God." We got to see our campers, too. They are hilarious and weird and I miss them so much!

Saturday:
After sitting at the KD house eating bowl after bowl of cereal, I went to Lake Fayetteville with some friends. We went and played a lil' frizbee and enjoyed the 70ish-felt-like-90-degree weather. Then we decided it would be a really good idea to movie hop. So, we had our two movies picked out and only 40 minutes to drive back, change, go to walmart for funny water (? Macy and Jordan), and get to the movie and have good seats. Needless to say, this did not happen. (Oops.) Instead, we gave ourselves a good 2 hours to complete our to-do list. (Plus, we had to watch some Front Row. Best Mac App EVER! Anyway, we went to movie one: "Red Riding Hood."I can't tell you how excited I was for this movie. It looked so promising, the trailer looked really edgy and cool, and the soundtrack seemed great, it was a twist on a well-known story, and it was directed by Catherine Hardwicke who also directed Twilight. (Not the best movie, I know, but I liked her style!) Well, this movie can go one step beneath Twilight, complete with it's own "Spider-Monkey" line: "I could eat you up." WOW... WOOOOWWWWWW. So, of course we decided to top the night off with the 12am showing of "Beastly." To sum this movie up, I'll just say that it was better than "Red Riding Hood." SHOCKING. (Mary-Kate Olsen=awesome.) So, after seeing the worst two movies I've seen in a long time, we start walking to Solomon. (My subaru, duh.) Mmm, burrito smeared on my window. True story, as usual.

DON'T GO TO JG'S BLOG. 
I'll start posting his new entries on here so you can still "enjoy" them without him getting the self-satisfaction he feels when his lil' views go up. 

I'm not as funny as him, but I'm way more humble.
(^see!)


No comments:

Post a Comment