Sunday, January 16, 2011

A MOMENT IN THE LIFE.. OF JUSTIN PIGEON & DAVE ABBOTT, TATIANA DEMURO, TAYLOR DERR &AMY SANDERS.. AGAIN!

justin pigeon:

Justin Pigeon is one cool kid: as in.. a real person.. like a human. (Not the bird, I just didn't have a picture with him.. okay, I did.. but it was this:
Anyway, I was a SOMA with him last summer and worked with him on staff at the ranch this summer. He's really great! So, there is this game called SAFARI that we play at the ranch. Counselor paint themselves to be animals and most kids run away terrified.. Most videos you see of the game show just that; however, in this lil' gem is the Pigeon attacking an elephant, the elephant coming after him (naturally), and a kid standing his ground.. ouch!



summer sunday 2010: 



__________________________________________


dave abbott & tatiana demuro & taylor derr & amy sanders:

whoa, quadruple-whammy!

This is my friend Dave Abbott, he is really great and has dvd-things and cool business cards. (Employers: Consider hiring him for some grown-up job until the end of May, please!) Shameful plug.. Anyway, Dave really is very talented with video-tography.. and he's also just a really great friend!



Tati! T is real, real wonderful. Like, the girl has great hair, quite a laugh, a sweet car, lives in cali and never wears shoes.. anywhere. DOES IT GET BETTER THAN THAT?! 





Taylor Derr.. we went to cali together to visit T! She's great.. gotta love those orange eyebrows.
Amy Sanders.. again. She's really great, I really could say lots of nice things about her.. so I will: lots of nice things about her. Anyway, if there were regulars for being on this here blog- she'd be one! 


end of summer 2010:




Now, I realize a lot happened in the clip, and really fast! So, here's a lil' play by play:
Dave: I steal his camera. Story of his life.
T: She's whining. Story of her life.
Taylor: Listen for the "byEEEEEE!" Story of her life.
Amy: She is awkward and then almost falls right at the end. Story of her life.



love the story of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment